In these terms and conditions “we”, “our” and “us” means Idiya Ltd, “you” refers to you the customer. “Dollar” constitutes New Zealand dollars only. These terms and conditions together with your order constitute the entire contract between Idiya Ltd. and the customer. No other external terms and conditions are applicable to this website and business. Terms and conditions cannot be varied without prior approval from both parties in writing.
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions are the terms on which Idiya Ltd offers you access to the services of our website. By using our website or registering as a member or purchasing or attempting to purchasing, you are accepting these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using the services. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you acknowledge that you are over the age of eighteen years old. We only sell and ship Products within New Zealand. We do not make deliveries outside of New Zealand.
Information Error – We strive to make every piece of information as accurately as we could. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders and refund the full amount received.
All our products carry a 6 months manufacturer’s warranty unless otherwise stated.
The warranty starts from the day you receive your product and we warrant our product to be free from defective materials or workmanship for the length of the warranty period.
The warranty is not transferable and only covers the original purchaser. Products must be purchased from an authorised store and you must hold the original store receipt (proof of purchase) to claim under warranty.
The warranty is for home use only, goods used in a commercial environment will render the warranty void.
Idiya Ltd reserves the right to repair or replace any product that falls under the normal warranty conditions. also reserves the right to refuse any warranty claim if under inspection the product failure is due to causes other than defective workmanship or materials that fall outside the normal warranty conditions.
We will meet all our obligations regarding warranties as set out in the Consumer Guarantees Act.
Return, Refund & Warranty Policy
At Idiya Ltd, we strive to ensure that you have a pleasant trade, if you are not satisfied for any reason, we’ll do our best to get things fixed really quickly. We will meet all our obligations under the Consumer Gaurantees Act and Fair Trading Act.
Your purchase arrived damaged, faulty or does not work as it should.
Please contact our customer support team for assistance.
– Please retain the original packaging & invoice
– You will be requested for accurate description of the fault via email and photos/videos where required.
– This will help us and our supplier’s/couriers assess the fault or damage and offer the best possible resolution
– We will validate the return and our team will guide you towards a drop off at our branch.
– On return, we will assess the fault/damage, to approve the claim. Please allow 2-3 working days
– We will work with you to organize a replacement or a refund. In some instances we can have parts swapped or partial refunds processed by mutual agreement.
Require assistance with warranty claims
If your purchase becomes faulty over a period of time:
– Please contact our customer care team with a copy of your invoice
– You will be requested for accurate description of the fault via email and photos/video where required.
– This will help us and our supplier’s assess the fault or damage and offer the best possible resolution
– Idiya Ltd may elect to offer repair or replacement based on the nature of the fault
– Our team may request for the unit to be dropped off at the nearest branch, depot or couriered back to us
– Products that require 3rd party or technical support will take approx 5-10 working days
– Where possible we may offer parts to aid with the product’s use or a partial refund
– On having the issue fixed, the product can be picked up or couriered out.
Change of mind requests
– Please contact our customer support team with a copy of your invoice within 14 days of your purchase
– The product must be in mint condition, unopened and resaleable in it’s original packaging
– Original shipping and return shipping will be at buyer’s cost. The return courier is at the transit risk of the buyer.
– On our team’s assessment of the return to be 100% suitable for resale. A credit note will be issued within 5 working days excluding any shipping
– Please note we do not accept change of mind returns on mattresses, toppers and related products due to health and hygiene reasons.
– Flat pack furniture once opened cannot be returned back under this clause.
– Please contact our customer support team for any returns so we can assess and guide you through to avoid any disappointments prior to coming into the store.
– Products purchased must be used for personal or household use (non commercial) for warranty purposes. CGA does not cover Commercial products.
– Refunds will only be processed using the same mode of payment which was accepted at the time of purchase.
Payment Methods and Processing TimesWe currently accept payments using credit card facilities, bank deposit, Paypal, and Afterpay.
Payments will not be processed until all applicable information has been received by Idiya Ltd. Payments are not cleared on weekends or public holidays, please ensure sufficient funds are available on credit cards for payment to be processed on the next business day.
If your payment is not received within 7 days from the date that you receive your order confirmation, Idiya Ltd. reserves the right to cancel the transaction.
Idiya Ltd. also reserves the right to change prices for products displayed on idiya.co.nz at any time without notification.
Idiya Ltd. will make every attempt to dispatch your item as soon as possible, it may however take up to 72 hours from date of payment for your item to be packed. Please note items will not be reserved until payment has been received in full. Estimated delivery times will be 3 to 7 working days (excluding rural delivery which will take up to 5-10 working days)
Idiya Ltd makes every effort to deliver your product according to the estimated delivery times provided at checkout, however bears no liability for delays caused by Courier companies. All estimated delivery times are in business days and exclude weekends and/or public holidays.
Whilst Idiya Ltd employs the latest in Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology software for its transactions with our customers, Idiya Ltd will not be responsible for any damages, consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a customer whose credit card is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorized manner. Please note that Idiya Ltd will not collect and store customer’s credit card details.
Damaged Items and Claims
You must inspect each product, including the inside of the package upon receipt. Any tearing, ripping, holes, fork hoist holes, compression to the outer packaging at time of delivery are all indications of a possible damage or loss within. When this is noted at delivery an endorsement of “Damage/Loss” must be written clearly on the Consignment Note at that time. Acceptance by the signator without”Damage/Loss” confirms that all goods indicated were received in good condition. Please DO NOT ACCEPT any possible damaged products. Please report to us within 12 hours of delivery with photos which show the damaged item.
No claims will be accepted if you report to us later than 12 hours after delivery. We do NOT cover any damage to or loss of an item if you give authorisation to the courier for drop off, or the POD (delivery receipt) is signed by you.
Bound by the courier company’s claim policy, if items are damaged, we have to initiate the claim to the courier company within 24 hours of delivery. If it is outside the 24-hour claim period, we will refuse to replace or refund the damaged item.
SPECIAL TERMS ON overweight products and shipping to south island:
As all the overweight products are breakable if misused and each chair and bar stool has it own nature to be used properly like being rocked, thrown or dragged. Also we do not warranty for weight over 100kg. So we do not guarantee the damage on overweight products. If the buyer unhappy with the product, he can inform us to arrange the return within 12 hours he receives the goods.
During the transportation to South Island, courier company might damage the products, we do not take responsibility for the damage, please contact courier company for the claim.