- Colour: White
- Open Size (LxWxH): 5.8m x 5.2m x 2.5m
- Close Size (LxWxH): 5.8m x 1.1m x 2.5m
- Door Height and Width: 1.8m x 0.85m
- Weight: 2200 KG
- Shape: Rectangular
- Built Type: Panel Build
- Primary Materials: Steel
- Roof: 100mm Glass Wool for Roof
- Window: 0.9m x 0.9m Aluminium Top-hung Windows (4 sets)
- Internal Floor Covering: 15mm Bamboo Plywood Board and 3.5mm PVC Tile
- Wall Covering: 50mm EPS Sandwich Panel
- Usage: Office, Home
- Brand: Idiya
- Place of Origin: China
- High-quality material at a reasonable price
- Expandable and can be easily relocated
- The walls are made of thermally insulated, moisture resistant EPS panels
- The door is made of steel
- It has an expandable awning and 2 porch lights for the front door
- It contains 4 sets of top-hung aluminium windows
- The roof is insulated with glass wool for high-performance thermal insulation
- Adjustable floor level for uneven ground
- 100% rust and corrosion-proof
- SAA Certified switch and sockets
- Easy to fit and assemble anywhere
- Tough, durable, and eco-friendly
The WELLS 1100 Expandable container has a strong and highly durable steel structure. The walls are made of 50mm EPS panels that are highly resistant to heat and cold, ideal for preventing bacterial growth and maintaining low humidity.
It includes 4 sets of aluminium top-hung windows, a door made of steel, electrical supplies such as Lights, Sockets, Switches, SAA certified caravan plugs, Air Conditioner Sockets, and an Electrical Box. Although, you would need a local electrician to connect your cabin to power. Portable cabins are an excellent choice for some extra space for businesses, offices, industrial use, or even as a home. Idiya provides premium quality portable cabins in New Zealand at an economical price that are easy to relocate, moisture resistant, rust-proof, and eco-friendly.
The floor is made of scratch and moisture resistant bamboo plywood board and PVC tiles. The roof is insulated with glass wool which is ideal for long term thermal insulation performance.
The panels are lightweight. Thus, the house can be easily expanded and moved. It can be a great choice for industrial uses, offices, as a home, or extension. The container primarily comes in standard white colour, but you can customise the paint with an extra charge of $2000.
If you’re looking for an expandable container with two bedrooms and an expandable awning, then check out WELLS+ 1100 Expandable Container 2 Bedroom Design.
- Light-weight panels, easy to install
- Can be expanded and quickly shifted anywhere
- Easy maintenance
- The walls are made of thermally insulated, moisture resistant, lightweight EPS panels. EPS panels are also ideal for preventing bacterial growth
- The roof is insulated with glass wool which has high-performance thermal insulation properties, doesn’t absorb any moisture from the environment, and is ideal for resisting noise pollution
- The floor is made of highly durable, scratch-resistant bamboo plywood board and highly moisture resistant PVC tiles.
- The floor level can be adjusted if the ground is not perfectly levelled
- The client will provide all the necessary electrical requirements
- The materials used are recyclable and eco-friendly
- The container is highly durable and can be reused
Not exactly what you’re looking for? No worries! Idiya offers a variety of portable container houses of both 2 bedroom design and empty design that are ideal to use as a home as well as easily transportable.
Explore from a diversity of portable cabins including shops, houses and portable toilets and pick according to your needs!
Learn more about Portable Houses on Wikipedia.