good to know
Be sure to follow the instructions in the manual for charging electronic equipment. We recommend that you switch off the power supply when leaving electronic equipment unattended for a longer period.
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Table top/ Side panel/ Supporting leg/ Bottom panel: Particleboard, Fibreboard, Paper, Acrylic paint, ABS plastic
Cable management/ Back rail/ Shelf/ Front: Particleboard, Foil, ABS plastic
Drawer side/ Drawer back: Foil
Drawer bottom: Fibreboard, Acrylic paint
Leg: Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating.
– It’s easy to keep sockets and cables out of sight but close at hand with the cable outlet at the back.
– You can mount the legs to the right or left, according to your space or preference.
– Drawer stops prevent the drawers from being pulled out too far.
– Can be placed in the middle of a room because the back is finished.
– You can extend your work surface by combining desks and drawer units. All desks and drawer units in the MICKE series are the same height.
“My idea with the MICKE series was to simplify everything we do with our computers and mobile phones in today’s high-tech world. Like keeping in touch with friends, downloading films and music, working or printing out tickets. The goal was to create a real dream product with maximum functions in a minimum space. One smart thing is the built-in cable management, so you can hide away all the cables. Another is that all the parts have the same depth and height so everyone can create their own favourite combination.”
Width: 73 cm
Depth: 50 cm
Height: 75 cm
Max. load: 25 kg
This product requires assembly.