Metal beds are famous for their sturdy structure, affordability, and easy maintenance, and the Ikea LEIRVIK adds to that with a gorgeous classic design. The decorative curves in the white steel give it a sophisticated Victorian era look.
Note that the bed frame doesn’t come with a mattress or bed linen. Assembly is required.
- Size: Queen
- Colour: White
- Bed Frame Dimension (Without Headboard): 209 cm X 158 cm
- Headboard Height: 146 cm
- Footboard Height: 98 cm
- Bed Frame Material: Steel, Pigmented epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Bed Frame Weight: 42 kg
- Midbeam Dimension: 139 cm X 6.35 cm X 6 cm
- Midbeam Material: Galvanized Steel
- Midbeam Weight: 0.354kg
- Slatted Bed Base Dimension: 76.1 cm X 20.96 cm X 10.2 cm
- Slatted Bed Base Weight: 10 kg
- Bed Slats Material: Eucalyptus veneer, Pine veneer, Adhesive resin as coating
- Headboard/ Footboard/ Bedside Material: Steel, Pigmented epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Mattress Dimension: 200 cm X 150cm
- Brand: Ikea
- Place of Origin: Please refer to the packaging label for the country of origin
- Sturdy steel construction that’ll last for many years
- The high headboard allows you to prop up some pillows and rest your back peacefully
- A solid noise-free design to ensure no squeaking or creaking occurs
- The Luroy slats and the SKORVA centre beam prevent the mattress from sagging and support your body weight
- The bed frame is quite high, which allows you to vacuum under the bed and keep the space clean and tidy
- Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth
The Ikea Leirvik queen bed frame has a strong construction that combines style with affordability.
The bed slats and mid beam provides reliable support to adjust to your body weight and prevent the mattress from sagging. This bed doesn’t primarily come with storage boxes. But you can add them separately if you want.
The mattress and bed linen are sold separately. The bed frame comes in 4 packages and requires being assembled by two adults. The instructions will be given along with the packages.
- If you’re looking for a sturdy bed frame with an elegant design, this bed might be a good choice for you
- Solid steel structure coated with epoxy /polyester powder that lasts for many years
- You can add storage boxes under the bed to make use of most of the available space
- Easy maintenance
- The SKORVA mid beam is included in the price but packaged separately. It is required for the stability of the bed frame and to keep mattresses in place
- The SKORVA mid beam is a separate product if you buy it from the store
- The slatted bed base is included in the price but packaged separately
- Create extra storage space under the bed with VARDÖ bed boxes
Get to know more about queen size beds on Wikipedia!