The stylish yet classic design of the Ikea Kopardal queen bed frame makes it look beautiful on all sides while giving it an antique look. As the bed looks great with furniture or decors of any style or colour, you can experiment with various styles of decors to find out what suits you the best!
The bed frame doesn’t come with a mattress or bed linen. Assembly is required.
- Size: Queen
- Colour: Grey
- Bed Frame Dimension (Without Headboard): 210 cm X 165 cm
- Headboard Height: 104 cm
- Height Under the Bed: 20 cm
- Bed Frame Material: Steel
- Bed Frame Weight: 39 kg
- Midbeam Dimension: 139 cm X 6.35 cm X 6 cm
- Midbeam Material: Galvanized Steel
- Midbeam Weight: 4 kg
- Slatted Bed Base Dimension: 76.1 cm X 20.96 cm X 10.2 cm
- Slatted Bed Base Weight: 10 kg
- Bed Slats Material: Eucalyptus veneer, Pine veneer, Adhesive resin as coating
- Bedside Material: Particleboard, Paper foil, Plastic edging
- Headboard/ Footboard/ Bedside Material: Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Mattress Dimension: 202 cm X 152 cm
- Brand: Ikea
- Place of Origin: Please refer to the packaging label for the country of origin
- Sturdy steel construction that’ll last for many years
- The high headboard allows you to prop up some pillows and rest your back peacefully
- A solid noise-free design to ensure no squeaking or creaking occurs
- The Luroy slats and the SKORVA centre beam prevent the mattress from sagging and support your body weight
- The bed frame is quite high, which allows you to vacuum under the bed and keep the space clean and tidy
- Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth
The Ikea Kopardal queen size bed frame has a unique mid-century style design. The grey colour of the bed frame looks glamorous regardless of the colour of the textiles or walls.
The bed slats and mid beam provides reliable support to adjust to your body weight and prevent the mattress from sagging.
This bed doesn’t primarily come with storage boxes. But you can add them separately if you want.
The mattress and bed linen are sold separately. The bed frame comes in 4 packages and requires being assembled by two adults. The instructions will be given along with the packages.
- If you’re looking for a mid-century style bed, this one can be a beautiful choice for you
- Solid steel structure coated with epoxy /polyester powder that lasts for many years
- Easy maintenance
- You can add storage boxes under the bed to make use of most of the available space
- The SKORVA mid beam is included in the price but packaged separately. It is required for the stability of the bed frame and to keep mattresses in place
- The SKORVA mid beam is a separate product if you buy it from the store
- The slatted bed base is included in the price but packaged separately
- Create extra storage space under the bed with RÖMSKOG bed boxes
Get to know more about queen size beds on Wikipedia!