- Seat cushions filled with high resilience foam and polyester fibre wadding give comfortable support for your body, and easily regain their shape when you get up.
- The reversible back cushion of polyester fibre gives soft support for your back and two sides to wear.
- The cover is easy to keep clean as it is removable and can be machine washed.
- A range of coordinated covers makes it easy for you to give your furniture a new look.
- 10 year guarantee. Read about the terms in the guarantee brochure.
- Please refer to packaging label for country of origin.
This cover’s ability to resist abrasion has been tested to handle 50,000 cycles. 15,000 cycles or more is suitable for furniture used every day at home. Over 30,000 cycles means a good ability to resist abrasion.
The cover has a lightfastness level of 5 (the ability to resist colour fading) on a scale of 1 to 8. According to industry standards, a lightfastness level of 4 or higher is suitable for home use.
Machine wash, max 40°C, normal process.
To be washed separately.
Do not bleach.
Do not tumble dry.
Iron, max 150°C.
Do not dryclean.
Depth: 88 cm
Height: 88 cm
Seat depth: 54 cm
Seat height: 45 cm
Back and seat frame: Fibreboard, Particleboard, Plywood, Laminated veneer lumber, Polyurethane foam 20 kg/cu.m.
Armrest: Polyurethane foam 20 kg/cu.m., Polyurethane foam 25 kg/cu.m., Polyester wadding, Fibreboard, Particleboard, Laminated veneer lumber, Cardboard
Seat cushion: Polyester wadding, Non-woven polypropylene, Highly resilient polyurethane foam (cold foam) 35 kg/cu.m., 30% cut polyurethane foam/ 70% polyester fibres, Polyester hollow fibres
Back cushion: Polyester hollow fibres, Non-woven polypropyleneArmchair cover:
100 % polyester
|20322306||1||38 cm||6 cm||57 cm||–||3.18 kg|
|40185054||1||90 cm||43 cm||128 cm||–||42.50 kg|