Portable cabins are an excellent choice for some extra space for businesses, offices, industrial use, or even as a home. Idiya provides premium quality portable cabins in New Zealand at an economical price that are easy to relocate, moisture resistant, rust-proof, and eco-friendly.
- Colour: Grey/ White
- Length: 2.425m
- Width: 5.9m
- Height: 2.8m
- Door Height and Width: 1.8m x 0.85m
- Weight: 1300 KG
- Shape: Rectangular
- Built Type: Modular
- Primary Materials: Steel
- Roof: 0.476mm Corrugated Colour steel sheet, Steel Ceiling, 100mm Glass wool Insulation
- Window: PVC Double Glass Window with Security Bars
- Internal Floor Covering: 18mm MGO Board
- Wall Covering: 50mm EPS Sandwich Panel
- Usage: Shop
- Brand: Idiya
- Place of Origin: China
- High-quality material at a reasonable price
- Easy to fit, transport, and assemble anywhere
- The walls are made of light-weight EPS panels
- A door made of steel
- 2 PVC double glass windows with security bars
- An openable panel with a lock
- Glass wool insulated corrugated roof and steel ceiling
- Hard PVC decoration sheets (Optional) for the walls, roof and internal corners
- The floor is made of moisture-resistant MgO board
- 100% rust and corrosion-proof
- SAA Certified switch and sockets
- Tough, durable, and eco-friendly
The BELFAST Flat Pack Portable Container Shop has a robust structure made of steel. The walls are made of 50mm EPS panels which are heat and moisture resistant, long-lasting and ideal for preventing bacterial growth.
The roof is made of corrugated steel sheets along with a steel ceiling and 10mm glass wool insulation. The floor is made of MgO board which is moisture resistant, mould and mildew resistant, and highly durable.
This fully closed portable container shop includes 2 PVC double glass windows with security bars, a steel door with a handle and lock, and an openable panel that also comes with a lock.
The electrical supplies include SAA certified switches and sockets. Although, you would need a local electrician to connect your cabin to power.
The shop is of modular type. The parts can be assembled using a linking kit. The client can provide the linking kit if the customer wants it. Although, the pricing will depend on how the customer wants to link the parts. However, the panels are very lightweight; thus, the shop can be linked and moved easily.
The main advantage of portable shops is mobility, and the BELFAST Flat Pack portable container of empty design is your ideal choice as a movable store because of its lightness, easy maintenance, and affordability.
- The panels are quite lightweight. So you can easily assemble the parts and move from one place to another whenever you need
- Unlike wooden cabins, modular cabins won’t cost you any maintenance fee
- The walls are made of thermally insulated EPS panel. So you won’t be bothered by extreme heat or cold, or even high humidity
- The long-lasting corrugated steel sheets for the roof prevent water buildup from heavy rains and are ideal for all weather conditions
- The top is also insulated with glass wool which has high-performance thermal insulation properties and doesn’t absorb any moisture from the environment
- The floor is made of MgO board which is also moisture-resistant; thus, it will not be damaged by water
- The client will provide the necessary electrical requirements. So you won’t need to buy extra wires
- The materials used are recyclable and eco-friendly
- The container is highly durable. So, you can re-use it anytime you want
Not exactly what you’re looking for? No worries! Idiya offers more portable shops to choose from!
Explore from a diversity of portable cabins including shops, houses and portable toilets and pick according to your needs!
Learn more about Portable Cabins on Wikipedia.