1. Add the products in the cart.
2. Click View cart.
3. Click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
4. In the Billing details page, enter all the details.
*Including State / County (optional)
5. Select SHIPPING method under You order.
6. Select payment methods, click terms and conditions box.
7. Click CONTINUE TO PAYMENT, it will redirect to the payment merchant page.
We accept the following payment options:
- Direct bank transfer
Paying by PayPal
We accept PayPal. PayPal is the online payment service for secure, simple and fast payment in online shops, free of charge. Pay with your credit card, debit card, bank account, or PayPal account balance for any purchase you make. Your credit card and bank numbers are never seen by the seller or merchant. Plus, you’re 100% protected against unauthorized payments sent from your account.
- Secure: Your bank or credit card data is stored only with PayPal. Therefore, it is not repeatedly sent via the internet for every online purchase.
- Simple: You pay with two clicks. PayPal accesses your stored bank or credit card data so you don’t have to re-enter it for each purchase.
- Fast: PayPal payments arrive quickly and the goods can be sent immediately.
Register and use PayPal immediately. Link your credit card, debit card or bank account to your PayPal account and you are ready to pay with PayPal. Sign up for PayPal now.
PayPal Customer Service representatives are available to assist you with PayPal specific issues. For more information, visit the PayPal Help Center.
Paying by PoLi
POLi is the online payment option that allows you to use your Internet Banking to securely pay for goods and services. Pay online safely and securely without a credit card.
Free to use – just use your Internet Banking Supported by all New Zealand banks.
When you pay with POLi, the transaction is protected by their Internet Banking security. Customers’ confidential information is not disclosed to any third party, including us.
- POLi does not capture usernames or passwords
- The software is regularly reviewed by independent security companies
- POLi checks the bank website’s SSL certificate and thumbprints to ensure you are talking directly to your bank
- POLi works with some of the most trusted brands online.
For more detailed information on POLi’s security – visit https://www.polipayments.com/Security
Paying by Afterpay
Afterpay is a new payment option available for online orders of Idiya Ltd.
Pay for your purchases over four simple installments.
Pay for your purchase over four equal instalments, due every two weeks. Afterpay makes it simple to pay when it suits you best.
Pay nothing extra when you pay on time
If you make repayments on time, you’ll only ever pay the price of the item you’ve purchased. The only fees Afterpay charges are late fees for missed payments.
- No new card applications, instant approval online
Forget about long, complicated application forms. Afterpay’s proprietary platform makes it quick and easy to get approved instantly and keep shopping.
More information, visit https://www.afterpay.com/en-NZ/
Paying by Layby
Laybuy lets you receive your purchase now and spread the total cost over 6 weekly automatic payments. Interest Free.
- Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
More information, visit https://www.laybuy.com/nz
Paying by Gem Visa
- 0% p.a. interest for 6 months on purchases over $250
- It’s a Visa credit card, accepted at millions of locations worldwide
- Unlock long term interest free offers at loads of NZ stores
More information, visit https://www.gemfinance.co.nz/
Paying by direct bank transfer
Please deposit payment (including shipping) into our bank account:
We will ship your products once we receive the payment.
Paying by RMB
We accept RMB paid by Alipay or Wechat, please contact us.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.